City: Toronto, ON
Employment: Full Time
The position focuses on simple quotes for smaller opportunities and proposals for larger multi-site opportunities. The organization sells directly to end-user customers as well as through channels or agents and resellers. This includes national retailers and national enterprise customers of a variety of sizes.
• Seasoned sales representative
• Understanding of telecommunications industry
• Effective at developing new relationships
• Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels; with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to short-term and long-range plan
• Ability to understand and identify with the basic goals of the organization
• Thinking of creative ideas and innovative actions: seeing fresh, resourceful solutions
• Taking the initiative as opportunities arise, willing to take risks
• Making decisions under the pressure of time
• Above average negotiating skills
• Superior communication and follow up skills
City: Toronto, ON
Employment: Full Time
Reporting to the Director, Information Technology & Business Systems. An integral part of the companies Information Technology Department, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for managing, assisting and supporting the implementation of strategic projects for the business. Using business, technical and communication skills to work with sponsors, business partners, technical teams and vendors to implement new applications and technical solutions. Analyze business problems, develop plans and coordinate implementations and rollouts. Acts as an enabler in continual process improvement to optimize operations and contribute to improved business results.
Job Duties and Requirements
• Lead and/or participate in the review of business processes that results in recommendations for productivity improvements through technology.
• Lead business systems analysis
• Project leader for Business Systems projects.
• Work with stakeholders to eliminate redundant or ineffective business procedures
• Enhance the customer service experience
• Work with stakeholders to gain agreement on solutions
• Analyze data to quantify benefits and assess costs
• Participate in presentations and meetings with Senior Management
• Participate in the preparation of RFPs, bid proposals, contracts
• Work closely with the Director, Information
• Technology & Business Systems to develop application architecture and underlying services to run enterprise business systems.
• Research emerging practices/technology and participate in long-range planning for the development of business systems solutions, evaluating new deployment models and methodologies.
• Develop, implement and manage business systems projects that meet agreed business outcomes.
• Set stakeholder expectations appropriately. Share complex concepts with non- technical audiences.
• Provide expert guidance with hands-on help where required to solve complex and challenging business problems to the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
• Lead internal and vendor-based resources in the planning, development and ontime delivery of effective business solutions.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
• Support the organization through training.
• Ensure the proper management and integrity of master data.
• Identify and compile metrics from business systems used for data analysis and business improvements.
• Apply methods and techniques to ensure the security of applications and data.
• 5+ years’ experience IT experience with a focus on driving productivity through business systems and information architecture within a manufacturing environment.
• Previous ERP project experience – managing and or playing a key role within the project.
• Experience with implementing and or supporting warehouse management solutions.
• In depth use of various business analysis and process maturity tools.
• Experience with various project management methodologies - agile, waterfall, SCRUM.
• Experience in gathering, analyzing, and meeting business requirements.
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• Excellent understanding of IT service management.
• Excellent understanding of change and release management procedures.
• Skilled with Microsoft Windows Client and Office
• Knowledge of SQL Server: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
• Knowledge of budget management and vendor management. Education
• Diploma or Degree in either business, e-Commerce, IT services management, computer science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
• Project management training and or certifications such as PMP and or PMI-ACP.
City: Mississauga, ON
Employment: Full Time
Data Management Services
The purpose of forming this position is to process and maintain incoming and ongoing corporate large quotations and contracts.
Key Position Responsibilities
• Process incoming quotes including sourcing, practicing products and setting up rebates
• Matching products to quotations based on specifications
• Actively engage vendors in product discussions and pricing updates
• Analyzing quotations and contracts and providing with analytical reports
• Create and maintain accurate customer file information
• Updating, re-quoting and re-pricing the existing contracts
• Obtaining and relaying special prices, discounts and rebates form vendors
• Obtaining product data from various sources and creating product specifications
• Managing and appending customer specific product information and customer programs such as VMI, IMS, and vending systems Required
• Effective oral and writing communication skills
• Detail-oriented, patient and focused when it comes to ongoing and routine data processing work
• Quick learner and eager to learn
• Process oriented and organized
• Able to work well independently as well as working in teams
• Able to organize and participate in multiple projects
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel
• Must be familiar with industrial parts and applications (mechanical, electrical, controls, process equipment, tools, fasteners and machine components)
• College certificate in related fields (technical fields are preferred)
• 3 years of sourcing and data processing experience
• Experience in industrial distribution industry is must!
• Experience with industrial parts
• Technical experience is an asset
• French language proficiency is considered an asset
City: Greater Toronto Area
Employment: Full Time
• Effectively and independently complete and supervise field assigments - audits and reviews.
• Deliver completed files for review on a timely basis.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction.
• Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year.
• Direct fieldwork daily, informs supervisors of the engagement status, and manages staff performance.
• Develop strong technical audit, accounting and tax skills.
• Communicate effectively and on a timely basis with Supervisor(s).
• Identify and resolve with assistance from Manager accounting, audit and tax issues.
• Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and assurance concepts and apply them to client situations.
• Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff.
• Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews.
• Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
• Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members' views.
• Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
• Develop an understanding of CA firm’s service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the firm's services